Skip to content
Skip to main menu
- Kings of War 2nd Ed. Rules (KoW) and Uncharted Empires (UE) will be used along with all current errata, published COK Books and FAQ’s found on the Mantic web site.
- Five Games: First round pairings will be randomly assigned prior to the event (and publicized on the podcast TheBeerPhase if time permits). Subsequent games will be set using a Swiss System based on Battle Points with a secondary filter (if needed). Rounds 1-3 will exclude members of the same groups from playing one another (unless via 1st Round Challenge).
- First-round challenges allowed between players, at the discretion of the Lonewolf GT Staff; must be submitted by the lists deadline.
- Units/Miniatures do not need to be produced by any particular Miniature company.
- Paint is not required, but every unit needs to be fully assembled with all of the appropriate pieces and properly based. Units not fully assembled are subject to removal from play by a staff member. NOTE: painting will be judged and factor into your overall score.
Armies may be no more than 2300 points. The following armies will be allowed:
- KoW: Abyssals
- KoW: Abyssal Dwarfs
- KoW: Dwarfs
- KoW: Elves
- KoW: Forces of Basilea
- KoW: Forces of Nature
- KoW: Goblins
- KoW: Kingdom of Men
- KoW: Orcs
- KoW: Ogres
- KoW: Undead
- UE: Brotherhood
- UE: Empire of Dust
- UE: League of Rhordia
- UE: Night-Stalkers
- UE: Ratkin
- UE: Salamanders
- UE: The Herd
- UE: Trident Realms
- UE: Varangur
- KoW Beta: Twilight Kin
- KoW Historicals
- At this time the following sections from the Clash of Kings Tournament Pack 2019 will be in use:
Rules and Unit Changes
Artefacts and Spells
- Historicals: Will be allowed in the event, and they may take Mythical allies if they so desire. A KOW fantasy army cannot take Historical Allies, nor vice versa.
- Chess Clocks: will be in optional play at Lonewolf. Each player will dictate whether they will or won’t use a clock at the start of each game. Players who play on the clock for at least 3 games will earn Sports points. If you offer to play on the clock and your opponent declines you would still get the Sports points for offering. Up to 6 Sports points can be earned in using/offering to use clocks.
- Allies: You cannot select the same allied unit entry of type War Engine, Hero (all types) or Monster more than once. Ex: in a goblin allied force, you may take a maximum of 1 War Trombone and a maximum of 1 Wiz hero. In addition, magic artefacts cannot be given to any allied units you take.
- The organizers are checking all lists to ensure they are legal. Reference the FAQs on the Home page for details on list submission.
- The tournament organizers reserve the right to disallow any army list that is deemed to be terribly unsporting but unless an army list makes us throw up a little in our mouths when we read it, if it’s legal, it’s getting in the door. (Some people just stopped reading, so they will miss the important part)
- But that does NOT mean that your army list is “approved”. It just didn’t make us physically ill. Those are not the same things. No one is required to like playing against it, or to like you for bringing it. If you bring the pain, keep your gob shut when people cast their bad game votes accordingly…
- Please note that the above rules are subject to change and will be updated up and until March 27, 2019. We reserve the flexibility to provide the best tournament for the participants.