December 2 & 3, 2024
Fort Worth, Texas 76108
Teams Tournament Rules
- Kings of War 3.5 Ed. Rules (KoW) will be used along with all current errata, published FAQ’s found on the Mantic web site.
- Five Games: First round pairings will be randomly assigned prior to the event. Subsequent games will be set using a Swiss System based on Battle Points with a secondary filter (if needed).
- Units/Miniatures do not need to be produced by any particular Miniature company.
- Paint is not required, but every unit needs to be fully assembled with all of the appropriate pieces and properly based. Units not fully assembled are subject to removal from play by a staff member.
Armies may be no more than 1100 points, combined with your partner to make a 2200 point force.
Friday December 1
Setup, Prep Cooking, Open Gaming 5:00 – 11:00PM
Saturday December 2
Registration/ Check In 8:00 – 8:300AM
Tournament Kickoff 8:30 – 9:00AM
Game 1 (TBD) 9:00 – 11:30AM
Lunch 11:30AM – 12:15PM
Game 2 (TBD) 12:15 – 2:45PM
Game 3 (TBD) 3:00 – 5:30PM
Dinner 5:30 – 7:00pm
White Elephant & Games 7:00pm – 11:00pm
Sunday December 3
Game 4 (TBD) 9:00 – 11:30AM
Game 5 (TBD) 11:45AM – 2:15PM
Cleanup/ Lunch 2:15 – 2:45PM
Awards 2:30 – 2:45PM
Tournament Comp Rules
- Withdraw (-1 to hit) will be in play
- No Allies will be allowed
- No Formations
- No Living Legends (Units/ Heroes)
- No more than 2 flying units per list
- Armies within 1 classification of Good/ Neutral/ Evil – will share inspiring and have the ability to cast spells upon each other as though they were the same force.
- Players will bring 1100 point lists to combined into a 2200 point force.
- Please bring copies of your lists, since we are not collecting them prior to the event.
- One of the three Christmas heroes has elected to join your cause. During the tournament you will be able to use one of these units in your army for all of your games.
- You must use the same character for all 5 games.
- The Mystic Inspiring/ Aura will only impact allied forces of the armies they are attached to; no other unit may benefit from their rules (including via Mindthirst)
· Crushing (1)
· Headstrong (Aura) – Good Allies
· Mystic Inspiring (Good) – Good Allies
· Iron Resolve (Aura) – Neutral Allies
· Mystic Inspiring (Neutral) – Neutral Allies
· Mystic Inspiring (Evil) – Evil Allies
There will be a fair amount of alcohol readily available for players over the age of 21. By attending this event you agree to conduct yourself responsibly and to take a designated driver’s offer, schedule an uber/ lyft, or wait a sufficient amount of time to sober up rather than driving intoxicated. We want everyone to have a good time, but more importantly to make it home safe and sound!